Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great game, but...

the kid was really fucking annoying. Having to shoot a kid spot on three times in a third of a second is pretty hard... and trying it over and over is even worse. I would have loved the game but the speed killed it for me.

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

Hahaha, very fun!

My highest score is 102204!
img224.imageshack .us/img224/2126/untitleddz2.pn g

Space Jack Space Jack

Great game!

Very good graphics, but I had trouble loading it right. I had to go directly to the file itself to load correctly. before then, It would load, then just not play...

-Super Worm- -Super Worm-

I'm not voting

untill you prove that you made this. I want links.

BlowPlane BlowPlane

Okay, gajra

You're stupid. It's a fun game, so it's your fault if you don't have a microphone. Not his.

The game is pretty cool, it's actually most effective to just tap the microphone. :P

Streamline Streamline

Good song, bad quality.

The game was pretty good, but somewhat lacking. Too difficult and somewhat random.

Purgatory Simulator 5.1.6 Purgatory Simulator 5.1.6

Hah, that was really funny.

I literally laughed out loud.

moofins responds:

Stick Man Stick Man

Great concept, horrible controls.

This has very very good potential, but the controls and physics were HORRIBLE. You slide around, the jump is insanely hard to control, and its near impossible to land on the platforms right.

Pac Pac

Wow, this is cool!

I honestly really loved it. I got 3 levels in before I decided this was awesome. Somewhat original gameplay, surreal graphics, pretty good sound! Good work, keep it up!

Komix responds:

Good you liked it. Also check out my other work! :-P

Komix