-Life -Life

Hah, I loved it.

It was very good. Great animation, nice and simple. The background was pretty cool too. :P
ALSO, very good music. What's the song itself called? (I might have missed it in the flash, in which case I'll look again)

Rotting Brains Rotting Brains

Sorry, but it really isn't very good.

The stick figures are one object, tweened around, and even then, it wasn't even slightly accurate as to whether or not they even hit the obstacles. The idea was overused. The graphics were mediocre at best, and it was slow and boring.
The sound was okay.

Frenzy responds:

:( I'm sad now. Well, it's gonna pass. Thanks for the review!

.frenZy.

Dailytoon #246 Dailytoon #246

It was... odd...

I can safely say that the intro was one of the best parts, so I think maybe you should choose your submissions more carefully. The 3rd one was absolutely horrible.
3/5

Eddsworld: Morning Eddsworld: Morning

That. Was. Awesome.

Seriously, I loved it. Make more. I command you to.

The Life of a Decoy The Life of a Decoy

Eh... It's okay.

The Numa-numa thing at the end ruined it though.

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

Haha, that was awesome!

I loved the robots.

The only complaints I have are the repetetive sounds, and the fact that it was the exact same area each scene started in. A little variation would have been nice.

UberAoC responds:

So far it seems that everyone agrees the robots were the uber-awesome! That's a good sign for me.

The sounds did get a bit repetitive, like the robot servo motors. I wanted to add more, but the 5 MB file size was a bit restrictive. That and the fact that all the sound has to be manually synced. Which kinda sucks.

The reason that there was no variation in the position of the Block was because the whole concept of the cartoon was based on how many things could take place in one environmental condition with one specific block. If I had variation, I would've had to take the environment into account for each scenario. If I ever make a cartoon like this again, I think that I'd use multiple environments. My biggest problem is that damn filesize limitation.

Thanks for the review!

Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin Pie

Pretty good, but...

The animation was lacking.
By the way, anyone who makes a video for one of LD's songs NEEDS to get permission. A thread is available here: lemondemon dot com/lemondemon/forum/viewtopic.php?id=385

(I don't know if you have or haven't, I'm just saying.)

Unforgotten Realms: Epi3 Unforgotten Realms: Epi3

Hah, that was awesome.

The sound quality was a little lacking, but that's okay.
The animation needed alot of work though, especially on the mouth syncing.

SDJ's Popcorn Tribute SDJ's Popcorn Tribute

Not bad

But you should have mentioned the original artist of that song. (Kraftwerk)

Androu1 responds:

What,Hot Butter isn't the original autor of da song!?

Dinosaurchestra Dinosaurchestra

You. Me. Bed. Now.

Horray for dinosaurchestra! I'm glad I could get a preview of it, since I haven't ordered it yet. :'(
Good graphics, good style, and again, great music.